Welcome to the All Ways Dance Blog!

Dancing is a beautiful art and learning doesn't need to be difficult. We absolutely love dance and vow, to ourselves and our students, that the experience of dance will always be one of pure enjoyment.

On this blog, I post anything related to dance or fitness that I think will inform you or uplift your spirit, leaving you feeling inspired, engaged and successful.

Article on Dance Event at One World

Remember that dance event I told you about at the One World theater? They just sent me this article that appeared in the Westlake Picayune about the event. Those of you that were there, know it was a lot of fun... such a great facility! Anyway, I thought I'd post the article for you in case you haven't seen it (you can click on the article if it's too small for you to read):


No comments: